- What is that sound coming to my ears?
- My captain, it seems to me that it is audio number 1 of our ship's guided tour.
- But what about that pirate music and sounds of cannon fire? Are they really attacking us?
- No my captain, they are sound effects to project the visitors into the story.
- Very interesting... Who has made these original audios?
- "Bluehertz Audio Guides, my captain..."
Enter the story through a dramatized voice-over, which stages one or more characters, and combines different sound effects and music to create an immersive, original and very entertaining audio guide!
Below are examples of dramatized audio guides made by Bluehertz Audioguides.
Note: The audio quality has been limited in order to reduce download time.
For the youngest visitors, Bluehertz Audioguides elaborates scripts and voiceovers specially designed for children, which narrate the contents of the tour in an easy and entertaining way. The locutions are created in different languages with children's characters and dialogues adapted to their level of understanding. Games, riddles, treasure hunts, can complete the explanations of the audio guide, so that children have a great time while learning many things!
Audio guide devices, Multimedia audio guides,
Audio guide GPS tourist bus-train, charging bases and accessories.
Group guidance systems, headsets, charging cases, tour guide systems accessories.
Audioguides available from mobile devices, web App, downloadable App from Google Store.
Audioguides in several languages, translations, voiceovers. Audio descriptions, signoguides, visual contents for audioguides. 3D Reality.